Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Quotes that made my day

Browsing my newsfeed, I was encouraged by these truths

The same sovereign God who planned the details of your life sent his Son so you would have what you need to face what he willed for you. -Paul Tripp

Only when God drives us to the end of ourselves do we begin to see life in the gospel.
-Tullian Tchividjian

‎"To be fully known and truly loved...liberates us from pretense, humbles us out of our self-righteousness, and fortifies us for any difficulty life can throw at us." - Tim Keller

Christ fulfilled the law's requirement, not so you would be a law breaker, but one who celebrates the grace that enables you to keep it. -Paul Tripp

‎"And if You had not loved me first, I would refuse You still." // So, so thankful for sovereign grace. -Bob Kauflin