Monday, August 15, 2011

Prayers, please


Brothers and sisters in Christ,

Right now God is making clear to me His plans for my life. I've realized im being halfhearted and afraid to step out and obey him. God also spoke to me through the preaching of ptr nicky last sunday. I dont wanna waste precious opportunities He has given me. tnx for your prayers.

i'm planning to join the biennial conference on november. to raise funds, i have decided to teach piano lessons til november. I need prayers. :D

Here are the things I have decided to accomplish these days:
1. finish my seminary requirements
2. teach piano 
3. finish youth and music team bylaws
4. continue mentoring the leaders (girls)

Thanks so much. Apart from Him I won't be able to do what He has called me to do. Your prayers are a great help too.