Sunday, July 25, 2010
It Won't Hurt on Monday
Upon realizing certain things under Bob Edmodnson's class, I have decided to do a make-over with my schedule.Long hours online, too much sleeping and reading, lack of physical activities and 'offline' social interactions are some of my problems these days. I asked 3 of my leaders (Emak, Alexis, Bryan) to check me on this. Here are some of the things I have decided to do:
1. Wake up early and have an exercise.
2. Manage my schedule well. Eliminate much sleeping and staying online.
3. Do household chores. Haha.
4. Physical activities during mornings, mental engagements in the afternoon.
5. Eat, eat, eat!
6. Sleep early. 9:30 will do.
7. Enjoy life!